From its bracket feet to the elegant pillars that support its edges, this 6 drawer chest has a unique design inspiration: an elegant antique hearth. A slender top drawer glides out to reveal a felt-bottom interior - perfect for delicate items like mobile devices, jewelry or wristwatches. The drawers below offer three mid-sized drawers and two larger drawers; the bottom drawer features a cedar panel bottom for a high-end feel. Custom drawer pulls and knobs are finished in an antique silver hue that highlights the soft grey finish and brown undertones in the flat-cut oak veneers.
- Hearth-inspired design offers a rich neutral color, elegant details, and pillar-like corners
- Generously-sized six drawer dresser offers ample room for your clothing and personal items
- Bluff grey finish features soft brown undertones for easy decor matching
- Custom-crafted antique silver bar pulls add elegance to drawer fronts
- Sturdy Asian hardwood frame is finished with flat-cut oak veneers for natural beauty
- No assembly required; tipover wall anchor hardware kit included for safety
- Uppermost drawer features a felt bottom, bottom drawer uses a cedar panel interior accent
- All drawers feature dust bottoms, ball bearing side guides and English dovetail construction
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.