South Hampton Corner Wedge
The distinctive styling of South Hampton exudes understated elegance and comfort. Transitional design with modern classic, large scale weave and deep lounging comfort. Tables feature a woven pedestal base with inset clear tempered glass. Select from two finishes, Tuscan Brown or Sandalwood, to create an outdoor room uniquely your own. High back cushion option available.
Height: 35 in Width: 66 in Depth: 42 in
SEAT: W15 D22 H20 FEATURES: HIGH BACK CUSHION OPTION: H40 Ships from: North Carolina. #790-16
- FRAME: Weather-resistant, high UV polyethylene synthetic fiber, hand-woven over premium aluminum frame.
- FEATURES: Transitional design with a modern classic large scale weave. Selecting the "high back option" increases the back height to 40". Can be paired with other sectional pieces. It's modular and versatile design allows it to be rearranged into different configurations for your occasion. Not intended as a stand alone item. Connector hardware included.
- CUSHIONS: Removable cushions. CUSHION CORE: Fiber coil construction with drainable mesh on bottom. Optional fiber-wrapped foam with all fabric casing available. CUSHION STYLE: Roll-over cushion tailoring.
- FABRICS: Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- FINISH: #471 Tuscan Brown or #463 Sandalwood.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.