Mystic Harbor Dining Arm Chair
Offering the best in comfort and style for any al fresco dining area, our Mystic Harbor dining chair features a premium powder-coated aluminum frame that is wrapped in the same warm French Grey woven synthetic material as the deep seating. Even with its light and airy feeling, this chair is durable for all weather conditions.
Height: 39 in Width: 26 in Depth: 28 in
SEAT: W20 D20 H19 ARM H25 Ships from: North Carolina. #558-79
- FRAME: Weather-resistant, high UV polyethylene synthetic fiber, hand-woven over premium aluminum frame.
- FEATURES: Light and air with classic "X" pattern intricately woven design with gentle curves and plush seating comfort.
- CUSHIONS: Removable cushions. CUSHION CORE: Fiber construction with drainable mesh on bottom. Optional fiber-wrapped foam with all fabric casing available. CUSHION STYLE: Box-border, weltless with top-stitch tailoring.
- FABRIC: Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- FINISH: 170 French Grey, as shown.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.