Mystic Harbor Adjustable Chaise
Poolside lounging and relaxing will be a priority when you use our Mystic Harbor chaise. The armless styling of this chaise maintains its light and airy profile, and with its 5-position reclining back, you'll always be within your comfort zone.
Height: 44 in Width: 33 in Depth: 86 in
SEAT: W33 D55 H19 Ships from: North Carolina. #558-40
- FRAME: Weather-resistant, high UV polyethylene synthetic fiber, hand-woven over premium aluminum frame.
- FEATURES: Light and air with classic "X" pattern intricately woven design with gentle curves and plush seating comfort. Five-position reclining back. Two leg support positions. Lays flat.
- CUSHIONS: Removable cushions. CUSHION CORE: Fiber construction with drainable mesh on bottom. Optional fiber-wrapped foam with all fabric casing available. CUSHION STYLE: Box-border, weltless with top-stitch tailoring.
- FABRIC: Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- FINISH: 170 French Grey, as shown.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.