Requisite RF One Arm Chair
Use our Requisite right arm chair component to finish off a sectional. With its gently sloped arm design in a sturdy double-wall construction in an elegant basketweave pattern, this silhouette will work with many home styles. You'll love the luxurious deep seating comfort that is provided by the plush outdoor cushion. Woven from premium synthetic fiber over a powder-coated aluminum frame, there are two finishes from which to choose: Macchiato is a dark, rich brown with warm caramel highlights, while Bone is a lighter finish that is soft white with gray undertones.
Height: 37 in Width: 31 in Depth: 37 in
SEAT: W25 D21 H21 ARM H25. Ships from: North Carolina. #529-11
- FRAME: Weather-resistant, high UV polyethylene synthetic fiber, hand-woven over premium aluminum frame.
- FEATURES: Transitional design with a basket-weave pattern and gently sloped arm. The modular and versatile design allows it to be rearranged into different configurations for your occasion. Not intended as a stand alone item. Connector hardware included.
- CUSHIONS: Removable cushions. CUSHION CORE: Fiber coil construction with drainable mesh on bottom. Optional fiber-wrapped foam with all fabric casing available. CUSHION STYLE: Box-border, weltless with top-stitch tailoring.
- FABRIC: Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- FINISH: Available in #678 Macchiato or #677 Bone.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.