Requisite Armless Chair
If you need additional seating space in your outdoor room, a sectional is a great solution. Our Requisite armless chair can be used as a stand alone item or within a sectional. With its gently sloped arm and off the ground design, you can transform any area into a relaxing haven. This silhouette features a sturdy double-wall construction in an elegant basketweave pattern and will work with many home styles. You'll love the luxurious deep seating comfort that is provided by the plush outdoor cushion. There are two finishes from which to choose: Macchiato is a dark, rich brown with warm caramel highlights, while Bone is a lighter finish that is soft white with gray undertones.
Height: 37 in Width: 27 in Depth: 37 in
SEAT: W27 D21 H21. Ships from: North Carolina. #529-10
- FRAME: Weather-resistant, high UV polyethylene synthetic fiber, hand-woven over premium aluminum frame.
- FEATURES: Transitional design with a basket-weave pattern and gently sloped arm. The modular and versatile design allows it to be rearranged into different configurations for your occasion. Not intended as a stand alone item. Connector hardware included.
- CUSHIONS: Removable cushions. CUSHION CORE: Fiber coil construction with drainable mesh on bottom. Optional fiber-wrapped foam with all fabric casing available. CUSHION STYLE: Box-border, weltless with top-stitch tailoring.
- FABRIC: Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- FINISH: Available in #678 Macchiato or #677 Bone.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.