Moraya Bay Adjustable Chaise
Our outdoor cushion provides plush deep seating comfort for the Moraya Bay cushion. Inspired by the timeless appeal of classic designs, the airy, open-lattice frame design will complement many home styles. It's handwoven with durable synthetic weave material over a powder-coated aluminum frame. Layers of varying color highlights within each strand of weave gives it an authentic natural wicker look that will stand up to any type of weather.
Height: 39 in Width: 33 in Depth: 85 in
SEAT: W30 D47 H18. Ships from: North Carolina. #504-40
- FRAME: Weather-resistant, high UV polyethylene synthetic fiber, hand-woven over premium aluminum frame.
- FEATURES: Airy, timeless classic design. Hand-woven open-lattice frame design. Five-position reclining back. Lays flat. Two leg support positions.
- CUSHIONS: Removable cushion. CUSHION CORE: Fiber construction with drainable mesh on bottom. Optional fiber-wrapped foam with all fabric casing available. CUSHION STYLE: Box-border, weltless with top-stitch tailoring.
- FABRIC: Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- FINISH: Choice of 612 Tapestry Brown or 613 Oyster.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.