Cote d'Azur Adjustable Chaise
Showcasing complementary materials and meticulous details, Cote d'Azur embodies a streamlined and architecturally-inspired look that will envelop you in luxurious comfort. Featuring herringbone weave of synthetic wicker over an aluminum frame that has been finished in an aged gray finish with taupe undertones. Teak and exposed aluminum detailing accent the clean architectural lines of the collection.
Height: 41 in Width: 29 in Depth: 75 in
SEAT: W26 D41 H16 Arm H: 19 Ships from North Carolina. #378-40
- FRAME: Hand-crafted from Grade A plantation-raised, natural teak with hand-woven synthetic wicker components and aluminum details.
- FEATURES: Streamlined and architecturally-inspired design. Synthetic wicker color that is intended to blend well with both the teak in its new coloration, and the "silver" it becomes as it is exposed to the sun. Cylinder mechanism allows two-positions with no set stopping points. Lays flat. CUSHION CORE: Fiber coil construction
- CUSHIONS: Removable cushion. CUSHION CORE: Fiber construction with drainable mesh on bottom. Optional fiber-wrapped foam with all fabric casing available. CUSHION STYLE: Box-border, weltless with top-stitch tailoring.
- FABRICS: Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- FINISH: Natural teak and woven components in 695 Sandrock finish, a gray with taupe highlights, as shown.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.