Saranac Adjustable Chaise
Our Saranac adjustable chaise embodies a natural and modern aesthetic. Large flat arms and adjustable back emphasize the beauty of the wood's natural grain and give a casual laid-back vibe perfect for hours of relaxing with friends. Clean simple lines, substantial straight "box joint" frame work, typical of solid hand-craftsmanship. Over time, teak will naturally silver giving it a natural and unique patina. Our ultimate outdoor cushion is the key to luxurious comfort.
Height: 40 in Width: 33 in Depth: 81 in
SEAT: W24 D48 H17 Arm H:20. Ships from: North Carolina. #376-40
- FRAME: Hand-crafted from environmentally friendly FSC-certified teak.
- FEATURES: Clean simple lines, substantial straight "box joint" frame work, typical of solid hand-craftsmanship. Adjustable chaise back adjusts to five-points of recline, as well as lays flat.
- CUSHIONS: Removable cushions. CUSHION CORE: Fiber construction with drainable mesh on bottom. Optional fiber-wrapped foam with all fabric casing available. CUSHION STYLE: Box-border, weltless with top-stitch tailoring.
- FABRICS: Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- FINISH: Natural teak as shown. Note: Teak will gain a silvery patina as exposed to the elements.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.