Edgewood Lounge Chair
The soft, sweeping lines of our Edgewood collection are modern yet relaxed and designed for today's contemporary easy living. Natural teak elements compliment the all-weather woven accents intended to blend well with both the teak in its new coloration, and the "silver" it becomes as it is exposed to the sun. Tables feature slat top designs and are constructed of grade A teak. This collection rethinks scale and function while delivering a versatile approach to any outdoor space.
Height: 35 in Width: 29 in Depth: 34 in
SEAT: W25 D20 H20 Arm H:22. Ships from: North Carolina. #371-01
- FRAME: Hand-crafted from Grade A plantation-raised, natural teak and hand-woven synthetic wicker components woven to look like natural wicker.
- FEATURES: Modern design with sweeping lines. "Finger joint" frame work. Synthetic wicker color that is intended to blend well with both the teak in its new coloration, and the "silver" it becomes as it is exposed to the sun.
- CUSHIONS: Removable cushions CUSHION CORE: Fiber coil construction with drainable mesh on bottom. Optional fiber-wrapped foam with all fabric casing available. CUSHION STYLE: Box-border, weltless with top-stitch tailoring.
- FABRICS: Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- FINISH: Natural teak and woven components in 681 Pebblestone, a soft golden silvery finish, as shown.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.