Winterthur Estate Daybed
Create a spa-like luxury feeling in your own backyard with our Winterthur Estate daybed. The premium aluminum frame features a classic "X" decor in each of the gently curved arms and is powder-coated in a matte black finish that will withstand any type of weather. You'll be able to enjoy hours of relaxing as you sink into luxurious comfort. The optional canopy is simple to attach and will provide a reprieve from the sun in your personal oasis.
Height: 38 in Width: 83 in Depth: 36 in
SEAT: W62 D27 H21 Arm H:37 Ships from: North Carolina. #231-58
- FRAME: Premium, weather resistant powder-coated aluminum frame.
- FEATURES: Back and arm panels feature aluminum "X" classical decor accented with cast aluminum finial accents. Optional canopy sold separately and is only available in the soft white Sunbrella fabric "Shadow-Snow" sheer, as shown. Fabric panels are independent of the top crown panels so that they can be draped or swagged using the ties pre-sewn to each panel.
- CUSHIONS: Removable cushions. CUSHION CORE: Fiber coil construction with drainable mesh on bottom. Optional fiber-wrapped foam with all fabric casing available. CUSHION STYLE: Box-border with self-welt.
- FABRICS: Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- FINISH: #694 Obsidian Black, as shown.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.