Winterthur Estate Adjustable Chaise - Mesh Back
You couldn't ask for a more chic piece to stretch out and get comfortable. Our Winterthur Estate chaise features 6 reclining positions, including flat. It has hidden wheels in the back legs so that you can easily move it around your outdoor space. And since it's constructed of premium aluminum and has a powder coated matte black finish, you know it will withstand all types of weather. Poolside perfection made easy.
Height: 43 in Width: 28 in Depth: 82 in
SEAT: W24 D47 H18 Arm H:23 Ships from: North Carolina. #231-40
- FRAME: Premium, weather resistant powder-coated aluminum frame.
- FEATURES: Back features pierced aluminum decor accented with aluminum finials and adjusts to varying degrees of recline, as well as lays flat. Hidden back wheels for ease of movement. Six-position reclining back.
- CUSHIONS: Removable cushions. CUSHION CORE: Fiber construction with drainable mesh on bottom. Optional fiber-wrapped foam with all fabric casing available. CUSHION STYLE: Box-border with self-welt.
- FABRICS: Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- FINISH: #694 Obsidian Black, as shown.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.