Winterthur Estate Sofa - Mesh Back
Inspired by the gracefully subtle lines of the classic Klismos style, our Winterthur Estate sofa features a mesh aluminum back capped with finials on each end of the top rail. Modern design details include a sleek arm design featuring the silhouette of a pedestal urn and a slightly tapered flat arm. Surround yourself in luxurious comfort as you sink into our unique outdoor cushion. We powder-coat this all-aluminum frame with a chic and durable matte black so that you know it will withstand all types of weather without sacrificing its beauty.
Height: 34 in Width: 75 in Depth: 36 in
SEAT: W73 D21 H22 Arm H:24 Ships from: North Carolina. #231-03
- FRAME: Premium, weather resistant powder-coated aluminum frame.
- FEATURES: Back panels have pierced aluminum "Mesh" decor accented with aluminum finials. The arm is cast aluminum with an urn profile design.
- CUSHIONS: Removable cushions. CUSHION CORE: Fiber coil construction with dr ainable mesh on bottom. Optional fiber-wrapped foam with all fabric casing available. CUSHION STYLE: Box-border with self-welt.
- FABRICS: Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- FINISH: #694 Obsidian Black, as shown.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.