Mimi by Celerie Kemble Adjustable Morris Chaise
Inspired by vintage Palm Beach, our Mimi chaise by designer Celerie Kemble is eloquent with details that are flirtatious, whimsical and feminine. Made from the highest quality of extruded aluminum, the powder coated frame is hand- finished to resemble natural rattan and can stand up to any type of weather. The chaise back is adjustable to three positions.
Height: 36 in Width: 30 in Depth: 78 in
SEAT: W27 D51 H20 Arm H: 23 Ships from: North Carolina. #216-64
- FRAME: Premium, weather resistant powder-coated aluminum frame with polyethylene synthetic fiber wrap.
- CUSHIONS: Removable cushions. CUSHION CORE: Fiber construction with drainable mesh on bottom. Optional fiber-wrapped foam with all fabric casing available. CUSHION STYLE: Box-border with self-welt.
- FEATURES: Distinct Quatrefoil design. Three-position reclining back. Does not lay flat.
- FABRICS: Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- FINISH: 657 Raffia, as shown.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.